Answered By: Katie Hutchison
Last Updated: Aug 18, 2016     Views: 32

Yes, you can! Head to the Decennial Census and you can read the census tomes by decade.

If you want data that can be manipulated, head to Historical Census Browser which is run by the University of Virginia.

Contact Us!

Main Library: (330) 490-7185

Questions? Ask Us!

Related Topics