Answered By: Katie Hutchison
Last Updated: Aug 08, 2016     Views: 487

Student loan exit counseling is a federal requirement for loan borrowers who drop below half-time enrollment or who will not be returning to Walsh University the following term. Loan Exit Counseling explores the use of online tools to manage your loans and loan payment solutions, as well as strategies you might employ to ensure efficient handling of your loans.

You can get to exit counseling by first going to the Financial Aid Office and then selecting Exit Counseling or Perkins Exit.

Contact Us!

Main Library: (330) 490-7185
Main Library: (330) 490-7185

Questions? Ask Us!

Related Topics