Answered By: Katie Hutchison
Last Updated: Jun 29, 2020     Views: 78

To find a scholarly or peer reviewed article (terms are used interchangeably), first enter a database such as Academic Search Complete and then conduct your search.  After results come up you can narrow to just peer reviewed/scholarly by checking the box on left hand side of the page under "Refine Your Results."

Click here for a help guide specifically for your GE class. 

Contact Us!

Main Library: (330) 490-7185

Questions? Ask Us!

Related Topics