Answered By: Katie Hutchison
Last Updated: Dec 15, 2016     Views: 107

We have paper applications here in the library that you can fill out. We also have the application online that you can print off, fill out and send via email or mail. While preference is given to students who have work study, there may be openings for non-work study students. The Circulation Supervisor will be in touch if we're interested and have an opening!

Contact Us!

Main Library: (330) 490-7185
Main Library: (330) 490-7185

Questions? Ask Us!

Related Topics