Answered By: Katie Hutchison
Last Updated: Sep 27, 2016     Views: 151

Students can set up a one on one appointment with a librarian to work on a project or paper that you need extra research help with. You can do this from by email. First click the Library Resources drop down menu from the library homepage, then click "Ask Your Personal Librarian" and find the librarian assigned to your subject area.

Faculty can go to this page to find your liaison/subject librarian.



Contact Us!

Main Library: (330) 490-7185
Main Library: (330) 490-7185

Questions? Ask Us!

Related Topics