Answered By: Alyssa Mitchell Last Updated: Dec 01, 2016 Views: 53
Answered By: Alyssa Mitchell
Last Updated: Dec 01, 2016 Views: 53
Once you are enrolled in the CHD program on TaskStream, follow these instructions:
- Log in to TaskStream through your MyWalsh account. The TaskStream link can be found under the My Education tab.
- Click on the link for Counseling & Human Development. If you do not see this link, please see the file below for instructions on how to enroll in the program.
- Locate your course. If it is not expanded, click on the "+" sign. Click on the requirement you are submitting your artifact to. After you have located your course, click on it.
- Click on the ATTACHMENT button at the bottom of the screen to upload your document/artifact.
- Click "Save & Return".
- Click the "SUBMIT WORK" button near the top right. Do not forget to do this step! Also make sure you receive confirmation of the submission. Please print this confirmation page and keep it in case your professor requires you to turn it in.
- Repeat steps 3-6 for the next requirement.