Answered By: Alyssa Mitchell Last Updated: Sep 01, 2016 Views: 11
Answered By: Alyssa Mitchell
Last Updated: Sep 01, 2016 Views: 11
To find this article, you can search by article title through Search-A-Lot..
- Go to http://library.walsh.edu
- Find the Search-A-Lot box (first tab in the boxes under the picture) and type the title of the article. Also, select title as the search by option.
- Click the Full Text Finder link.
- You should see a page with a link for the OhioLINK Electronic Journal Center listed. Select this link.
- Click the PDF Full Text icon (located on the left hand side of the page).
- The PDF should have opened. From here you can print or download the article.