Answered By: Alyssa Mitchell Last Updated: Jun 21, 2017 Views: 30
Answered By: Alyssa Mitchell
Last Updated: Jun 21, 2017 Views: 30
To find this article, you can search by article title through Search-A-Lot..
- Go to http://library.walsh.edu
- Find the Search-A-Lot box (first tab in the boxes under the picture) and type the title of the article. Also, select title as the search by option.
- Click the Interlibrary Loan link.
- Select Article Request.
- Fill in the boxes about you and all of the citation information from the citation page. Verify the data and click Submit.
- The article should appear in your email inbox in a few days.