Answered By: Katie Hutchison Last Updated: Sep 11, 2016 Views: 99
Link to Chronicle of Higher Education
1. Click on the Articles tab on the Library homepage.
2. Select the link underneath the search box that says "Databases A-Z"
3. Locate the Chronicle under the heading marked "C"
- If you are on-campus, you will automatically be authenticated and have permission to view all articles. You are not required to log in or create an account
- If you are off-campus you must authenticate using your first and last names and the 14-digit barcode located on your university ID
4. Current Chronicle features are displayed on the main page. The Archive lists only recently published issues. To search back, use the search bar:
- You may limit your search results further after your first keyword search
- Limit by publication date, topic, article type