How do I order an item from OhioLink?
Ordering an item from OhioLink is easy.
1. First, select the Books tab on the library homepage .
2. From there click on the OhioLINK link to open the search.
3. Run your search (keyword, title, author, ISBN, or more).
- Searching by ISBN will only return a specific edition/format, so it might be wise to expand your options by doing a keyword search of the title
- Entering a colon (:) can sometimes interfere with search results, so beware subtitles
- Older editions are usually fine for novels, literature, etc. Ask your instructor about older editions of textbooks however. At best, page numbers and chapters might be off. At worst, the content could be very different.
4. If you find an item you would like sent to Walsh, select the green Request button, fill out necessary information (name, barcode, school) and the item will arrive in 3-5 days.
- Your barcode is the ENTIRE 14-digit number that appears on your university ID, even digits that may be separated by spaces.